LoadRunner Course Content
Mantra Online Trainings trains you in LoadRunner in the way you can get complete knowledge and also practical experience in it. The course details of LoadRunner are below.
• Introducing LoadRunner
• Why should you automate performance testing?
• What are the LoadRunner components?
• Understanding LoadRunner Terminology
• What is the load testing process?
• Getting Familiar with HP Tours
• Application Requirements
• The Power of Loadrunner
• Creating the Load Test
• Running the Load Test
• Monitoring the Load Test
• Analyzing Results
• Building Scripts
• Introducing the Virtual User Generator (VuGen)
• How do I start recording user activities?
• Using VuGen Wizard Mode
• How do I record a business process to create a script?
• How do I view the script?
• Playing Back Your Script
• How do I set the run-time behavior?
• How do I watch my script running in real time?
• Where can I view information about the replay?
• How do I know if my test passed?
• How do I search in or filter the results?
• Solving Common Playback Problems
• Preparing HP Tours for Playback Errors
• How do I work with unique server values?
• Preparing a Script for Load Testing
• How do I measure business processes?
• How do I emulate multiple users?
• How do I verify Web page content?
• How can I produce debugging information?
• Did my test succeed?
• Creating a Load Testing Scenario
• Introducing the LoadRunner Controller
• What mixture of users should be part of the load test?
• The Controller Window at a Glance
• How do I generate a heavy load?
• How do I emulate real load behavior?
• How do I emulate different types of users?
• How do I monitor the system under load?
• Running the Load Test
• The Controller Run View at a Glance
• How do I run a load test scenario?
• How do I monitor the application under load?
• How do I watch a user running in real time?
• Where can I view a summary of user actions?
• How can I increase the load during the test?
• How is the application coping under load?
• Did the application encounter errors?
• How do I know that the test has finished running?
• Did the application perform well under load?
• Advanced Goal-Oriented Scenario
• Which goal type should I use?
• How do I create a goal-oriented scenario?
• The Controller Window at a Glance (Goal-Oriented Scenario)
• How do I define the goal?
• How do I determine load behavior?
• Which online graphs should I monitor?
• How do I run a goal-oriented scenario?
• Did I achieve my goal?
• Analyzing Your Scenario
• How does an analysis session work?
• How do I start my analysis session?
• The Analysis Window at a Glance
• The Summary Report
• Did my server perform well?
• How can I pinpoint the source of the problem?
• What other information can I gather about my scenario run?
• How can I publish my findings?